- Full HD 1080P Recording
- GPS Tagged Video
- 3-Axis G-Sensor
- Safety Camera Alerts
- Eco Drive
- See All Features
If you’re someone who likes to know if there’s a safety camera around the next corner, look no further than this great little dash cam for Australian and NZ drivers. The MiVue™150 SAFETY is about much more than this. The 2.7” screen gives you precise audible and visual safety camera alerts to avoid fines, as well as a speed display as you drive. Evidence is filmed in 1080P Full HD with optimised day/night recording and event recording mode is always on so there is no need to fiddle around with buttons if an incident occurs. The dash cam will also remind you if you need to switch on your headlights at dusk or when you’re leaving a carpark, or to take a break if you’ve been driving for more than two hours. There is even an Eco Drive feature which measures the fuel efficiency of your drive by evaluating harshness of acceleration, braking and turning, and it comes with GPS tagging, 3-Axis G-Sensor and Wide-Angle Glass Lens you would expect in a dash cam of this quality. Also parking mode compatible with the addition of a Smartbox.
- Eco DriveKnow your driving efficiency. Be notified via the red/yellow/green indicator on how fuel efficient your drive is. The built-in 3-Axis G-Sensor generates the notification via your acceleration, number of turns taken and braking.
- Driver Fatigue AlertsWarns you when you have been driving for too long to keep you safe on the road.
- Headlight AlertsReminds you to turn your lights on to keep you safe on the road
- Parking ModeWith built-in motion detection technology, MiVue™ can automatically start recording if motion or impact is detected by the device while parked.
* SMARTBOX accessory required to provide constant power supply to your MiVue™ device for use in Parking Mode.
- Driving Speed DisplayStay safe and know your current speed with the built-in speedometer.
- Micro SD Card Memory Expansion up to 128GB
Compatible with a minimum of Class 10/UHS-1 designed for Dash camera recording up to 128GB microSD card. If you drive more frequently or use parking mode, for reliability over longer recording periods and optimal recording performance, Navman recommends an endurance rated memory card. If in doubt please refer to the microSD Card manufacturers warranty to ensure it covers the microSD card purchased is intended to be used for dash camera and loop recording devices. For more information on recommended and compatible MicroSD Card, please visit here.
- Safety Camera AlertsAlerts you of speed and red light cameras to keep you safe on the road
MiVue™150 SAFETY unit
Vehicle Power Adapter
- Lexar High-Endurance microSDHC/microSDXC™ UHS-I cards are specifically designed for extended video monitoring using a dash cam, home security or surveillance cameras in 1080P FullHD and 1296P Super 2K. This card is engineered to...Learn MoreRRP $25.00
- Lexar High-Endurance microSDHC/microSDXC™ UHS-I cards are specifically designed for extended video monitoring using a dash cam, home security or surveillance cameras in 1080P Full HD, 1296P Super 2K Quad HD, 1600P Wide Quad HD and...Learn MoreRRP $39.00
Silicon Power 128GB Superior Golden Series microSDHC/SDXC Card is optimised for constant recording devices such as car dash cameras, security cameras, and body cameras in 1080P FHD, 1440P QHD and 2160P 4K UHD. It is imperative to...Learn MoreRRP $49.95