*Lane Departure Warnings require correct calibration to capture road markings and is recommended to be used on main roads with good visible road markings. Glare, harsh reflections, low light conditions, rain, fog, dirt, snow on windscreen and on road markings can impact how this feature functions. Lane departure warnings will work best on straight roads like motorways and highways, and performance may be limited on bends and windy roads. Changing lanes may also trigger the alerts. ** Certain conditions may prevent the forward collision warnings from operating correctly. Glare, harsh reflections, low light conditions, rain, fog, dirt, snow on windscreen and on the road can impact how this feature functions. Forward collision will only operate in normal daylight conditions not lower than the light conditions on a cloudy day.
- Dual SD for instant Back upTwo SD cards on the one device allowing you to store important footage of your trip or incidents onto the 2nd card to keep them SAFE while all the while you can continuously record on the other card to ensure you miss nothing!
- Super 2K Full HD RecordingRecord at Super 2K HD resolution all at H.264 compression so you can record and save more.
- GPS Tagged VideoTrack your position wherever you go. The built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver automatically records your driving information including location, direction and speed.
- ADAS Safety FeaturesAdvance Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) including forward collision warnings and lane departure warnings allowing you to be a safer driver on the road. Alerts are via voice or audible prompts allowing you to keep your eyes focused on the road.
- Safety Camera AlertsAlerts you of speed and red light cameras to keep you safe on the road
- Headlight AlertsReminds you to turn your lights on to keep you safe on the road
- Optimised Day/Night RecordingHDR support (High Dynamic Range) provides automatic optical adjustment with enhanced video quality to capture a wide range of details in challenging lighting (dark or bright) conditions.
- Event Recording ModeWhen the MiVue™ detects sudden changes in motion or an impact, the device instantly saves a protected video of the event for future analysis.
- 3-Axis G-SensorThe 3-Axis G-Sensor, in the event of a collision shows the direction the impact came from, providing more information on how an impact happened.
- Rotating DesignThe flexible rotating mount allows easy 360 degree adjustment to the angle you want to record, thus no more blind spots.
- Driver Fatigue AlertsWarns you when you have been driving for too long to keep you safe on the road.
- Parking ModeWith built-in motion detection technology, MiVue™ can automatically start recording if motion or impact is detected by the device while parked.
* SMARTBOX accessory required to provide constant power supply to your MiVue™ device for use in Parking Mode.
- Wide Angle Glass LensA wide angle camera for capturing every detail on the road. The high quality glass lens lets more light in and delivers a sharper image.
- Glass LensGlass-made lens that let more light in and deliver brighter, sharper images with vivid colour.
- Photo ModeYour video and still images can all be captured on the one device giving you date stamped geo coded evidence for any insurance claims and also protecting you from fraudulent claims.
- MiVue™ Manager
The desktop tool that allows you to view the video clips recorded from your MiVue™ device. For more software information and download, please visit here.
- Lexar High-Endurance microSDHC/microSDXC™ UHS-I cards are specifically designed for extended video monitoring using a dash cam, home security or surveillance cameras in 1080P FullHD, 1296P Super 2K, 1600P WQHD and 2160P Ultra. This...Learn MoreRRP $39.00
- The Sandisk High Endurance Video Monitoring 32GB microSD card that has been specifically designed and optimised for use in Dash Cameras and loop recording devices. It can withstand up to 5,000 hours of loop recording in your Dash Camera...Learn MoreRRP $35.00