MiVue™1100 Sensor XL Dual Camera
MiVue™1100 Sensor XL Dual Camera
- 2/3" Low Light Premium XL Sensor
- Premium STARVIS™ Low Light Sensor
- 2 Channel Full HD 1080P Front & Rear Recording
- EZYSHARE Instantly via WIFI
- Monthly Safety Camera Updates
- See All Features
- 2/3" Low Light Premium XL SensorTwice the size of a conventional dash cam cmos sensor, It captures more light and detail for higher quality video recordings.
- Smart and Low Power Parking Modes*When used with the Smartbox accessory, the built-in motion and shock detection technology, Smart mode can automatically start recording if your car is hit while parked. When used in low power parking mode, you can be protected for longer as the MiVue™ is in standby mode and wakes up when shock is detected.
* SMARTBOX accessory required to provide constant power supply to your MiVue™ device for use in Parking Mode.
- Premium STARVIS™ Low Light SensorCrystal clear images in low-light conditions. Captures video with superb contrast, clear and rich colours. With optimal vision and superior recording especially in low light conditions.
- Super CapacitorBuilt-in super capacitor for reliable performance in hot conditions and can operate in temperatures up to 70˚C.
- 2 Channel Full HD 1080P Front & Rear RecordingRecording your front and back view, the front camera records Full HD videos at 1080P 60 fps and with the rear camera recording at 1080P Full HD 30 fps to capture faster moving objects clearly and combined with H.264 compression so you can record and save more.
- Premium Safety AlertsWith added safety alerts including timed school zones, known accident blackspots, railway crossing, and speed zone changes on motorways, the MiVue™ will help you be safer on the road.
- GPS Tagged VideoTrack your position wherever you go. The built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver automatically records your driving information including location, direction and speed.
- 3-Axis G-SensorThe 3-Axis G-Sensor, in the event of a collision shows the direction the impact came from, providing more information on how an impact happened.
- Monthly Safety Camera UpdatesAudible alerts of approaching fixed speed and red light cameras with monthly safety camera updates for your MiVue™ via the MiVue™ Pro App. It can accept custom safety camera alerts and locations too.
- EZYSHARE Instantly via WIFIRecords the event and automatically sends the footage to your smart phone via WiFi. In the instance that you are not connected via WiFi to your smart phone, the event will store on the camera and upload automatically when you are next connected for back up or to share your experiences on social media via the MiVue™ Pro app.
- Wide Angle Glass LensA wide angle camera for capturing every detail on the road. The high quality glass lens lets more light in and delivers a sharper image.
- Optimised Day/Night RecordingWDR support (Wide Dynamic Range) provides automatic optical adjustment with enhanced video quality to capture a wide range of details in challenging lighting (dark or bright) conditions.
- Event Recording ModeWhen the MiVue™ detects sudden changes in motion or an impact, the device instantly saves a protected video of the event for future analysis.
- Eco DriveKnow your driving efficiency. Be notified via the red/yellow/green indicator on how fuel efficient your drive is. The built-in 3-Axis G-Sensor generates the notification via your acceleration, number of turns taken and braking.
- Driver Fatigue AlertsWarns you when you have been driving for too long to keep you safe on the road.
- Headlight AlertsReminds you to turn your lights on to keep you safe on the road
- Driving Speed DisplayStay safe and know your current speed with the built-in speedometer.
- Micro SD Card Memory Expansion up to 128GB
Compatible with a minimum of Class 10/UHS-1 designed for Dash camera recording up to 128GB microSD card. If you drive more frequently or use parking mode, for reliability over longer recording periods and optimal recording performance, Navman recommends an endurance rated memory card. If in doubt please refer to the microSD Card manufacturers warranty to ensure it covers the microSD card purchased is intended to be used for dash camera and loop recording devices. For more information on recommended and compatible MicroSD Card, please visit here.
- Dual Windshield Mounting OptionsSupplied with 3M sticker and suction windshield mounts, giving you the option of mounting choice and flexibility to move your MiVue™ between vehicles.
- MiVue™ Manager
The desktop tool that allows you to view the video clips recorded from your MiVue™ device. For more software information and download, please visit here.
MiVue™1100 Sensor XL Unit
Rear Camera Rear Camera
32GB Endurance Micro SD Card
Connection Cable (8m)
Y-splitter cable (1m)
Vehicle Power Adapter
3M Sticker Windshield Mount
Suction Windshield Mount
Electrostatic Window Sticker
- Lexar High-Endurance microSDHC/microSDXC™ UHS-I cards are specifically designed for extended video monitoring using a dash cam, home security or surveillance cameras in 1080P FullHD, 1296P Super 2K, 1600P WQHD and 2160P Ultra. This...Learn MoreRRP $39.00
- The Sandisk High Endurance Video Monitoring 32GB microSD card that has been specifically designed and optimised for use in Dash Cameras and loop recording devices. It can withstand up to 5,000 hours of loop recording in your Dash Camera...Learn MoreRRP $35.00