MiVue™140 GPS TAG
MiVue™140 GPS TAG
- Full HD 1080P Recording
- Driving Speed Display
- GPS Tagged Video
- 3-Axis G-Sensor
- Optimised Day/Night Recording
- See All Features
One thing is certain: insurers and police like specific information about accidents or incidents, and with this great little dash cam you’ll get a GPS tag on every piece of footage so that the precise location of any accident is captured. The MiVue™140 GPS TAG unlike other dash cams has a high-quality wide-angle glass lens and a 3-Axis G-Sensor. It captures what you’ll need to provide the right evidence and protect and save you from expensive claims.
Did you know pinpointing the precise location of an accident or incident can be critical in determining who is at fault? If your dash cam doesn’t come with GPS tagging like the MiVue™140 GPS TAG, you will miss capturing important location information for insurers or police. Even better, the dash cam also includes a 3-Axis G-Sensor that records the direction and speed of impact that together with Full HD 1080P recording gives precise and detailed evidence of what happened, optimised for day and night recording. A discrete 2” LCD screen provides at-a-glance speed display and event recording is always on. Designed, built and tested for Australian and NZ driving conditions, this dash cam contains a high-quality wide angle glass lens and offers excellent value for money.
- Full HD 1080P RecordingCapture the incident with high quality 1080P video recording for better quality evidence.
- Optimised Day/Night RecordingWDR support (Wide Dynamic Range) provides automatic optical adjustment with enhanced video quality to capture a wide range of details in challenging lighting (dark or bright) conditions.
- GPS Tagged VideoTrack your position wherever you go. The built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver automatically records your driving information including location, direction and speed.
- Driving Speed DisplayStay safe and know your current speed with the built-in speedometer.
- 3-Axis G-SensorThe 3-Axis G-Sensor, in the event of a collision shows the direction the impact came from, providing more information on how an impact happened.
- Micro SD Card Memory Expansion up to 128GB
Compatible with a minimum of Class 10/UHS-1 designed for Dash camera recording up to 128GB microSD card. If you drive more frequently or use parking mode, for reliability over longer recording periods and optimal recording performance, Navman recommends an endurance rated memory card. If in doubt please refer to the microSD Card manufacturers warranty to ensure it covers the microSD card purchased is intended to be used for dash camera and loop recording devices. For more information on recommended and compatible MicroSD Card, please visit here.
- Wide Angle Glass LensA wide angle camera for capturing every detail on the road. The high quality glass lens lets more light in and delivers a sharper image.
- Event Recording ModeWhen the MiVue™ detects sudden changes in motion or an impact, the device instantly saves a protected video of the event for future analysis.
- Memory Management ToolVideos and images are grouped in different folders for easy access.
MiVue™140 GPS TAG unit
Vehicle Power Adapter
- Lexar High-Endurance microSDHC/microSDXC™ UHS-I cards are specifically designed for extended video monitoring using a dash cam, home security or surveillance cameras in 1080P FullHD, 1296P Super 2K, 1600P WQHD and 2160P Ultra. This...Learn MoreRRP $39.00
- The Sandisk High Endurance Video Monitoring 32GB microSD card that has been specifically designed and optimised for use in Dash Cameras and loop recording devices. It can withstand up to 5,000 hours of loop recording in your Dash Camera...Learn MoreRRP $35.00